Hasnonia: The Five Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pairing Thread

Go down 
+9
Toris Launitanias
Former Sweden
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Arthur Kirkland
Former Fem!Greece
Иван Брагинский
Roderich Edelstein
Sakura Honda
Alfred F. Jones, esq.
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:40 pm

WELCOME

Well, hello everyone! Welcome to Alfred Jones' Get-Married-Quick Emporium! It costs 20 gold pieces to enter, but we boast a 100% rate of finding people partners~

I kid, I kid... Here's a place to discuss if you want your character to have a significant other. It would be useful to list pairings you like and dislike.

Don't forget to be civil! We don't want any pairing wars. <3

So then, I wish you luck~
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Might as well start off with me.

I'm pretty easygoing with pairings, if you're not under dislike, just ask me about it and I'll give you an answer. I can't guarantee a yes, but I'll at least give some consideration. As for the Picky section, that just means I like the pairings, I'm just very picky about how they're done, so they're more likely to be a no, but it's not an absolute no. Anyhow~ I think the rest should be straightforward!

Oh I should also mention that the order of the pairing really doesn't signify who tops or is more dominant or that sort of thing.

My Favorites
*USUK
*USJP

*US/Spain
*US/Prussia

Pairings I am Picky about
*US/Russia
*US/Canada
*US/China

Dislikes:
*US/France
*US/Belarus
*Anything with a character that is 16 or under

So okey, I have some OT3s...
*Russia/US/UK
*UK/US/Canada
Back to top Go down
Sakura Honda

Sakura Honda

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Um... I don't really like listing my pairings, because I like the crack that comes up when you RP XD I also don't have many for Japan. ...But especially because she is a touch-phobic sociopath, pairings aren't really likely.

My OTP is England/Japan.
I also like Swiss/Japan and Germany/Japan

But I don't really know any others ovo

I don't really like USJP when I see the pictures XD But then I don't like USUK and I've RPed that too.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Well, I'm not really sure if there's alot of people who like the pairings I do :/. And no one really likes RPing pairs with me...But I'll list them anyway lol.

I like pairing Austria up with...well I guess not alot, but I like Prussia/Austria (please don't kill me but its my OTP! ), Austria/Hungary or the frying pangle Prussia/Austria/Hungary my OTP3, its were both Hungary and Prussia fight over him >.>. Umm, yeah, the third one is mainly because I find it hilarious and hey who wouldn't want to fight over Austria? :3 I doubt anyone would want to do that on RP though lol.

Back to top Go down
Иван Брагинский

Иван Брагинский

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm

I am open to most anything that is presented. There are two pairings that I don't like, but other than that I sail far too many ships.

I do not like and will not do Russia Canada or Russia China.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 pm

I will do all that is presented to me except things having to do with Japan. Sorry, but I just don't like Greece/Japan in any form.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
☆ Administrator
Arthur Kirkland

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 am

I'm pretty open about pairings. It honestly depends, to me, on the situation and the like.
Generally, though:
OTP: FrUK
Not a huge fan of USUK. Anything else I'm open to trying, I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://hasnonia.forumotion.com

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:07 am

I'm pretty much open for everything. I don't have any particular pairings that I really like for Spain. And I don't have anything that I dislike either.

I'll probably just let things happen as they will.
And I like crack pairs, so, y'know. Everyone has a chance!

Come at me~ <333
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:55 pm

-tackles Toni- Anytime you want bby~<33
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 am

*time for awkward Al to be awkward* Um... Ivan, do you want to try RusAme? It's fine if you don't want to. owo

*flees to hide under a rock*
Back to top Go down
Иван Брагинский

Иван Брагинский

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Alfred F. Jones, esq. wrote:
*time for awkward Al to be awkward* Um... Ivan, do you want to try RusAme? It's fine if you don't want to. owo

*flees to hide under a rock*

Excuse me?

EXCUSE ME?

I'm thrilled that you have asked!
I would fucking love to.
<3
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Alfred F. Jones, esq.

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Yay~ I shall pm you so we can discuss the details. <3
Back to top Go down
Former Sweden

Former Sweden

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 pm

I like SuFin...

... I've never RPed Berwald before so... I've never thought about it! :D
Back to top Go down
Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh god... my favorite Liet pairings?

Liet/Russia
Liet/Poland
Liet/Estonia
Liet/America

Ready for crack?
Liet/Sweden
Liet/Japan

And maybe just a little Liet/Sealand XDXD
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefois

Francis Bonnefois

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 am

Well, my OTP is most definitely FrUk.

But, I do enjoy any other pairing with France, just so long that they're in Francis' ~age of consent~, which is nothing below twenty. It would be too awkward for him, because his "daughter" is 17.
Back to top Go down
Tan Mei Hua

Tan Mei Hua

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Hm...

I like:

> Japan x Taiwan ((A Stockholm Syndrome kind of thing...))
> Hong Kong x Taiwan ((OMFG, YES))
> South Korea x Taiwan ((Love/Hate))
> Portugal x Taiwan ((...yeah, based off of history and all...))

Otherwise, I don't really care who she ends up with anyone in the rp. As long as it makes sense within the storyline, it's all good with me.

Let the crack pairings ensue
Back to top Go down
Angelique Ramatoulaye

Angelique Ramatoulaye

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 pm

I like whatever pairings happen naturally, in terms of my Sey xD

I'm not particularly fond of EngSey, but the only pairing I am dead against for her involve Somalia, Nigeria, (North) Sudan, naturally. Aaaaand probably Persians, but that's just a really complex matter. Other than that, the Seychelles is pretty much down with everyone, so. I just like letting things happen naturally.

ouo
Back to top Go down
Dumitru Vasilescu
☆ Administrator
Dumitru Vasilescu

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:13 am

I always post in these even when I have nothing particularly exciting to tell you.

My characters often don't get into relationships when I roleplay for whatever reason. Not that I don't enjoy pairings, I am just odd about it for whatever reason. For Romania I don't really have anything fabulous that sticks out. I also tend to play male x female relationships more but that doesn't mean I am opposed to anything else since some people seem to think that. I am kind of more of a bromance shipper, and on the off chance that we get a Bulgaria here I would love a bromance. What I am basically saying is, I am open to anything really so...yep.
Back to top Go down
http://thebaffledprince.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Pairing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing Thread   Pairing Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pairing Thread
Page 1 of 1