Hasnonia: The Five Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Departing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Sweden

Former Sweden

Departing! Empty
PostSubject: Departing!   Departing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Sorry, you guys. It's a shame to see such a pretty, hard-worked forum die in such a short space of time. And now I'm making it even less active by leaving you. I have reasons, like the terrible introduction to the forum (Terrible on my part, a lot), the lack of interest from everyone else, the fact that the only thread I had is now dead because the person in it has now left, as well as the fact that I can't shake this feeling that the whole forum was created for the purpose of RPing some FrUk. So, you know, I've no reason to hang about.

But on the other hand, this (Oh-so short) time on this forum was fantastic, because it gave me the courage to apply for Berwald for the first time ever. Once you people accepted my app and gave me the confidence I needed, I am now happy to RP him anywhere (And I've been wanting to RP him somewhere for half a year by the time I applied). So, thank you!

TL;DR: Thank you and goodbye!
Back to top Go down

Departing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hasnonia: The Five Kingdoms :: Out of Character :: Hiatus-
Jump to: