Hasnonia: The Five Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And suddenly, I don't want to do this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Sweden

Former Sweden

And suddenly, I don't want to do this. Empty
PostSubject: And suddenly, I don't want to do this.   And suddenly, I don't want to do this. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

I guess people just don't wanna introduce themselves, huh. Well now I just feel special.

The name's Berwald, but you can call me Bear, Berry, Beri, Bean, or anything else beginning with 'B'! ...Or just Rachel will do the trick. So, I ain't never played Sweden before, so you go easy on me, you understand?

...Boy, the lack of introductions is almost unnerving.

Anyhow, I'm a British girl, and I have before played Canada, Russia, Finland, Ukraine and - if you would believe - General Winter! And if I can, I would love to play him here once I have 30 in-character posts maybe possibly perhaps.

So, ahem, yes, hello to you all who do not already know me... Which is, so far... Very few. C:
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

And suddenly, I don't want to do this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And suddenly, I don't want to do this.   And suddenly, I don't want to do this. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Nice to meet you Ms. Rachel. :)
Back to top Go down

And suddenly, I don't want to do this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hasnonia: The Five Kingdoms :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: