Hasnonia: The Five Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toris Launitanias

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 am

Character's Name: Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias 54iog1

Name: Toris Launitanias
Kingdom of Origin: Northern Kingdom
Territory within the Kingdom: Lithuanian Territory
Profession: Royal Maid
Control of an element?: None~
Appearance: Scarred and bruised from seeing the pain and sufering of the world, Toris's skin has been roughened, though hasn't lost an undertone of a sort-of suppleness, most likely obtained from his peaceful childhood. The color would give one the idea of a Vanilla Coffee sweetener, it had an appearence of being frozen over. Though around the hands, the viens start to show a bit from his dexterity and how often he uses them. Just under the colar of his many coats, Toris's skin still holds many bruises, as if they were frozen there by the bitter cold. Up his sleeve, the underside of his wrists contians one or two self-inflicted scarrs, though they were there as a last resort from when he felt his body would explode of sadness.

Frayed ends touched his shoulders, though if one would travel up the strands, Toris's hair would become soft and silky. His bangs reched to his nose. He used them to help shelter part of his face from the frozen air that seemed to whip one's skin raw. Not only did the length of the brown locks serve as a purpose of warmth, he could be taken as a womon, which often granted more pity, therefore granting him more work for more pay, or for better treatment, or for more food, or for a place to stay for the night.

Suken into his face, his Emerald green eyes reflect a world of pain and sadness. The sparkle long gone from as it had once been in his younger days. If one would look into them, they would be lead into a soul, broken, and screaming for attention.

Having the build of a hunter with light bones, quick feet, and large lungs, his body has an air of overall unhealthyness to it. After years of eating from stranger's hands, his weight is currently standing at almost 100 lbs. Being tall and looming would be helpful when living on the streets, but Toris was built as a fleer, not a fighter. His height is a rather small, 5' 4".

Personality: With shaking hands and an irregular heartbeat, Toris will carry out anything asked of him, especially if asked by the Royal Family. He has an extreme loyalty towards them as they saved his life after all. He is always ready to bow his head at any request, no matter how deamening or ludacris it may be.

Genuine smiles are rare for the tramatized brunette, but he wouldn't be caught without his rather convincing fake one. He believes that if you share smiles, even fake ones, everyone else will become happy, which will, as a result, lift his own spirits as well. Even if it seems hopeless to keep on surviving, a smile will almost always make someone feel better, atleast, that's what he learned.

When he cries, he does it alone. Dignity is the only thing left that is completely his. Toris is not about to let anything, or anybody take it from him. Sure, he can show weakness to others, but he absolutely will not let them see his side of final desperation leaking out in the form of tears.

Strengths: Cleaning, helping others, settling arguements, calming people down, handling pain, staying silent no matter what, and working very dilligently. Weaknesses: Not showing his fear, has no muscle, cries easily, easily offended, low self-confidence, standing up for himself, and yelling.

Likes/hobbies: Growing gardens, cooking, smiling, and cleaning. Dislikes: Getting yelled at, Rude people, People who don't follow directions, and getting hurt.

Fears: Hunger, the cold, thunderstorms, and his father. Quirks: He hums to himself when working, he smiles when he thinks of flowers, and he covers himself with his arms when in trouble.
Biography: Toris was born to Liendien and Frunkin in a small wooden shack somewhere in rural Northern Kingdom. He was a runt at 5.6 pounds. His eyes seemed to big for his head as they bulged out and his ears stuck out like flags, but he quickly grew into both his eyes and ears. He had trouble making friends as a child though, due to his general awkwardness. In school, he often made the highest grade in the class, though, that could because he worked his bottom off. For example, while the other kids were out playing, he would sit inside and study. It wasn't only because he thought grades were important, which he did, but he couldn't stand the cold, which it often was in the Lithuanian Territory.

When he was about fifteen, his mother, Liendien, died of Lung Cancer. His father, Frunkin, became extremely distraught, so he started drinking, staying out late at night. Toris would often come home from school to find his father gone. It was too often that he would wake in the middle of the night to drunken wailing. It was too often that the young brunette would have to stand silently and take his father's drunken fury. This poor Brunette had become the center of a strong, hurt man's downward spiral. From that point on, Toris would be constantly covered in bruises.

After many years of silent pain and suffering, Toris finally obtained the legal age and ran away from that abusive household. He was desparate, working any job he could, no matter how little the pay, or how poor the treatment. All he needed, was enough money for food, and that was just barely granted. He was fighting to stay alive, what with the cold and hunger, that was a fool's quest. He would work hard for one night's meal, though, board was harder to find. The Brunette would have no choice but to fall from exhaustion in the frozen cold, vulnerable to beasts and thieves. He lived this way for years.

On what would've been his last day on Earth, the poor Brunette was found by the Prince of the North Kingdom ((The Russia RPer and I have already discussed this if that's ok XD)). He was carried, unconsious to the Palace where he now works. He will serve the royal family for forever more, never being able to repay them for taking pity on him and saving his life.

RP Sample: Numb, frozen legs carried an equally frozen body across the streets of a Northern Kingdom Town. He couldn't remember the name. It was too cold for remembering. His whole body screamed in pain as he felt the systems rapidly shutting down. The brunette decided he'd found a good time to stop.

Toris slid his back against an alley wall, slowly slipping to the ground. It had been an unusually cold night. The wind was howling violently, blowing the hair sticking up at odd angles from his hat everywhere. He inhaled deeply, then exhaled. He watched, memorized as a small steam cloud floated into the air. That was his breath. Wait, that was his, right? It seemed the bitter cold had numbed his brain as well as his toes and fingers.

He closed his eyes, feeling sleep coming over him. 'No.' He thought, 'You can't sleep in this weather.' He forced his eyelids to remain wide, no matter how heavy they were steadily getting. He smiled as white flakes started falling around him. The last thing he needed was more snow, but he liked the powdery substance. It reminded him of playing with his mother back in the early years.

Toris tilted his head back as he let the cold invade the limbs it hadn't already taken over. He breathed again and watched the little steam cloud. Nah, that wasn't his breath. He closed his eyes and let the snow fall on him. This might not be such a horrible death after all. All the pain was just freezing away as the soft, gentle snow caressed his numb face. He blinked with blurred vision at the sound of crunching snow. A tall figure was reaching toward him as he lost consiousness.

OOC
Name: Sami
Timezone: US Central
Anything else:Uh wow! Hi! I feel on the spot XD! Well, I'm not the most supurb at AUs, but I really really really like this one, so I decided to give it a try. This is DEFFENATELY the hardest APP I've ever done XD. Hope I make it after the second time! Anyways, can't wait to (hopefully) RP with all of you~! My Favorite desert is Strawberry Shortcake!

Last edited by Toris on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
☆ Administrator
Arthur Kirkland

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:30 am

Hey there! I don't know if you're done yet or not, but you're missing a few things crucial to the Application!

For starters, there's a whole OOC section you haven't included. Also, there are some bits where you just need a little more writing.

It's a good start though! Don't give up now! You can always go take a look at accepted apps if you need a little help.

You have two more tries :)
Back to top Go down
https://hasnonia.forumotion.com
Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 pm

XD That warrants a facepalm on my part. I read the OOC section, as OC section. Silly me~
Anyways, I'm actually super vervous about this whole thing. I've never been good a APPs or AUs, but this one is extremely interseting so I really wanted to do it!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
☆ Administrator
Arthur Kirkland

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:42 pm

That's fine, you still have a couple tries! There are some sections of the app that call for multiple paragraphs and the strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, fears, quirks, etc should be listed. And at the OOC part.
Just fix up the app and you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:35 am

Fixed it XD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
☆ Administrator
Arthur Kirkland

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 am

Just a couple more adjustments and you'll be good to go!

Would you mind double spacing your paragraphs? Like how I just did here? It makes the app easier on the eyes when reading. Also, if you wouldn't mind adding a little bit more to some of the appearance and personality. It's right on the edge, but fleshing it out might be nice!

I'm glad you're so excited about this!
Back to top Go down
Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 am

Ok
There it is
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
☆ Administrator
Arthur Kirkland

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:27 am

Very nice! Welcome aboard! <3
Back to top Go down
Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:27 am

XDXD Thank you~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toris Launitanias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Launitanias   Toris Launitanias Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toris Launitanias
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hasnonia: The Five Kingdoms :: Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: